Collection and processing of your personal data
- Your first name, surname, address, date of birth, e-mail, telephone;
- Your location data;
- Your billing and/or delivery address;
- Your financial information (e.g. credit card number);
- IP/Mac address ;
- Cookies" connection indicators;
- Connection and navigation data ;
- The history of your purchases of Ballkit products and services;
- Other information you wish to provide us with.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you at the time of collection by an asterisk. Please note that some data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the Ballkit.com website
Why does Ballkit collect your data?
For the following purposes, we ask for your consent:
- Geolocation ;
- Satisfaction surveys ;
- Commercial prospecting (e.g. sending Ballkit catalogs);
- Targeted advertising (see Cookies policy);
- Participation in a competition;
- Management of customer reviews on our products;
- Special offers, promotions, coupons, and warranties;
For the following purposes, your data are processed as part of the execution of the contract between you and Ballkit:
- The online purchase;
- Shopping list ;
- The delivery;
- Contact with the customer service center (to answer your requests)
- And other services and services that Ballkit will make available to you.
For the following purposes, your data are necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Ballkit:
- Statistical analyses ;
- Threats to the safety of our visitors and our products or services;
- To prevent fraud or any other unlawful action and to comply with our obligations
- Updates to our Ballkit.com website.
- On our Ballkit.com website,
This data may be collected through forms that you will be asked to complete.
How long your data will be kept
Your personal data are kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. They will then be archived with restricted access for an additional period of time-related to the periods of prescription and legal retention for strictly limited reasons and authorized by law. They will then be deleted.
The recipients of your data
Ballkit does not disclose your personal data to other companies for marketing purposes. Sometimes we use the services of other companies to serve you even better. We are committed to ensuring appropriate security controls to protect your personal data from any foreseeable danger. However, you will be informed and Ballkit will ensure that you check their adequate protection in accordance with French and European regulations. Protecting our customers' data is a priority for Ballkit.
The protection of your banking data
Ballkit shall refrain from using, exploiting or disseminating to a third party, free of charge or against payment, any data collected for any purpose other than to analyze the risk associated with an order. In case of an alert of potentially illegitimate use, Ballkit customer service will contact you by email or telephone to check before validating the purchase if necessary or to suggest that you use another payment method.
Ballkit is committed to protecting the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your personal data provided on our Ballkit.com website and in-store, through technical and organizational measures.
Your rights regarding your data
In accordance with the law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, amended by the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of personal data, you have several rights for the management of your data.
Here are your rights:
- The right of access: You can ask Ballkit to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed by us. If they are, you can request a copy.
- The right of rectification: The right to ask Ballkit to modify your inaccurate information on its database.
- The right to erasure: You want Ballkit to delete your information contained inour databases? It is possible.
- The right to object and withdraw consent: If you do not wish to appear or no longer appear on a file in our databases, you can do so by exercising one of these rights at any time.
- The right to limit processing: You can ask for a suspension of a processing operation concerning you during the time of verification (example: for the exercise of the right of opposition, Ballkit must check whether legitimate reasons would justify the continuation of the processing operation).
- The right to portability: This is the right to have personal data transmitted, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by the computer, to us or to another controller, where technically possible.
- The right to define guidelines regarding the fate of our data after their death: Without your permission, after a certain period of inactivity, Ballkit deletes your data. However, after your death, your heirs may exercise their rights over your data.
- The right to file a complaint with the CNIL: You can file a complaint if you consider that the processing of personal data will affect you.
- is a violation of the regulations. If you wish to have additional information on your rights, and more particularly on this last right, go to the website of the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties.
Contact to enforce the use of your rights:
Ballkit wants to be close to its customers. That is why we spare no effort to assist you. For any question relating to this charter or for the exercise of your rights, you can send us, in accordance with the regulations, a request accompanied by a valid proof of identity.
Or by mail to the following address: Ballkit - MT DECO
ZA Le Bussoy
Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This charter may be updated periodically and without notice. Any modification shall take effect immediately upon publication of the new charter on the Ballkit.com Site. However, we use your personal data in accordance with the Policy in effect at the time you submit the data to us. We will notify you of any significant changes to our policy and seek your consent if necessary and impacts the purpose of collecting your personal data. In order to always remain in compliance with the regulations in force relating to the protection of personal data, this charter is reviewed annually by our services.
Last update : Friday, April 12, 2019